ADOT offers multiple ways to provide feedback, get the latest project informationBeginning later this month, ADOT will hold three public meetings to provide details and seek input on preliminary design plans:
- Tuesday, Sept. 27, Desert Vista High School, Multipurpose Room, 16440 S. 32nd St., Phoenix
- Wednesday, Sept. 28, Betty Fairfax High School, Multipurpose Room, 8225 S. 59th Ave., Laveen
- Thursday, Oct. 6, Fowler Elementary School, Multipurpose Room, 6707 W. Van Buren St., PhoenixAll meetings are scheduled for 6-8 p.m., with presentations beginning at 6:30 p.m.The meetings will provide information on the freeway’s location, profile, interchange configurations and noise barrier locations, as well as initial concepts for landscaping and visual appearance. The preliminary design has been updated since it was circulated for public comment along with the Draft Environmental Impact Statement in 2013.More public meetings will be held later this year to share final design and construction plans and to provide more information on what to expect during construction.As part of its commitment to public involvement, ADOT is seeking input from anyone with an interest in the freeway. There are several ways to do so:
- Online: SouthMountainFreeway.com
- Email: SouthMountainFreewayInfo@c202p.com
- Phone: 1.855.SMF.L202 (1.855.763.5202), or para Español, 623.239.4558The latest project information is available via the project website at SouthMountainFreeway.com, email and text updates (click “Subscribe for Updates” on the project website), the project hotline numbers (1.855.763.5202, or para Español, 623.239.4558) and newspaper advertising...For more information, visit SouthMountainFreeway.com.
Saturday, September 10, 2016
Excerpts of something ADOT sent out.